Jordana’s Beauty Must-Haves
I don’t know about you but I’m always curious as to what beauty products people use – what they really use and what brands they can’t live without. Today I am featuring nine products that I use on a daily basis…consistently for the last few years in fact!
1. Clear shampoo and conditioner. For the last year or so I have alternated between the Clear shampoo and conditioner and Pantene products. I have been happy with both brands.
2. Simple skincare. About a year ago I was sent some free Simple skincare products to review. I began with the facial cleanser and exfoliating wipes and I have since added the eye makeup remover and cleansing wipes to my collection. They are gentle cleansing products and the various wipes are great for travelling.
3. Make Up Forever eye concealer. I have been quite loyal to this concealer for the last year or so. Sometimes I go back to my old faithful – Maybelline – but I like the smooth application of this Make Up Forever concealer available at Sephora.
4. Viktor & Rolf perfume. This has been my “signature scent” for years – probably since it was launched in 2005. I can’t leave the house without a spritz or two.
5. Eyelash curler. Besides eye concealer, I don’t wear makeup on a daily basis (maybe I should?). When I do, I usually just wear mascara and I always use my eyelash curler before mascara application. While many say using the eyelash curler makes the eyes more open or bright, I use it for practical reasons. You see – if I wear mascara without first curling my lashes, my eyelashes end up touching my glasses and it’s really annoying. Curling my eyelashes solves this problem.
6. Maybelline Great Lash Mascara. It’s a classic. It’s reliable. It’s affordable. What more does one need in a mascara?
7. Joe Fresh lip glass. I have a ton of these – in every colour. They’re inexpensive, smooth, and shiny.
8. Vaseline moisturizing lotion. It’s a great daily staple. I sometimes alternate Vaseline and Aveeno. Both are great everyday affordable lotions.
9. Goody hairbrushes. I have a few hairbrushes but for travel and everyday use I turn to this Goody ouchless hairbrush. Nothing fancy here but it does the trick.
These are my everyday essentials. Affordable, practical, and great for everyday wear and easily packable for travel. What are your beauty must-haves? Are you loyal to certain brands?